Revivify’s Self-Healing Lite
Revivify’s Self-Healing Lite is not like any traditional type of ceramic coating. The Lite is an entirely different chemistry and is made up of a Silicone Base with strength and durability that will not only outperform any traditional type ceramic coating but adds a cosmetic look that creates a very noticeable, deep, glossy and shiny finish no other traditional ceramic coating can match. Revivify’s Lite’s Silicone base creates a finish that actually help repel dirt, debris and any small projectiles that come in contact with the protected, painted surface its applied to.
Lite is more like a paint protection film and has the strength and durability you would expect from a high-end protective product. Very hard to scratch but if it does end up with minor swirls, marring or light scratches, all it takes is a bit of heat from either a heat gun or very hot water to heal up and have the damage disappear right in front of your eyes. From one layer to three layers Revivify’s Lite is the perfect choice for protecting your client’s vehicles with a level of protection they can count on for many years to come.
Directions for use:
- Apply generously to the painted surface you’re going to protect
- Wait times before leveling can be anywhere from 3 minutes to 10 minutes
- Wait time depends upon the climate and working conditions of your shop
- Wait times before leveling can vary due to either extreme hot or cold days
- You can layer Revivify Lite up to 3 levels
- Wait time between layers of Revivify Lite is 2 to 4 hours
- Wait times between layers of Revivify Lite can vary depending upon the climate and working conditions of your shop
- We do not recommend more than three layers of Lite
- Revivify Ultra Pro can be used with Revivify’s Inorganic base coat as additional protection
- If you use Inorganic Base Coat you must apply the inorganic base coat first and let cure for a minimum of 6 to 8 hours before applying Revivify’s Lite as the topcoat.
- Using a short wave, IR (Infer Red), curing lamp is also a great way to speed up the curing process helping you get the job of protecting your customers cars done in a timelier manor.
There are no reviews yet.