Craig’s Waterless Wash & Wax has been used for many years by professional detailers and retail consumer alike. It’s been the first choice in the Automotive Industry since 2003.
Craig\’s Waterless Wash & Wax is safe to use on most hard surface areas. Works excellent on paint, glass, metal and hard plastic. Craig\’s Waterless Wash & Wax lifts away dirt, grime, and dust leaving your vehicle clean and shiny with a scratch-free, protected finish.
When applied properly, and using a high-quality microfiber towel, Craig\’s Waterless Wash & Wax is safe and quick, producing amazing results.
Craig\’s Waterless Wash & Wax Cleans, Shines, and Protects in two easy steps. Just spray on and wipe off.
10ct minimum order
Refill for sale
Craig\’s Waterless Wash & Wax Kit includes:
· 16oz Ready To Use Refillable Spray Bottle
· 16oz Concentrate Refill Bottle
· 1 High-Quality Atomizing Tripper Nozzle
· 2 Premium Microfiber Towels 16 x 16 inch
· 1 Premium Microfiber Cleaning Sponge
· Easy to Follow Instruction Page
Craig\’s Waterless Wash & Wax is the perfect choice for eco-friendly environmentally safe consumers, Professional Detailers, Show Car Enthusiasts, Bicycle Enthusiasts, and the Do it Yourselfer’s.
Directions for use:
Craig\’s Waterless Wash & Wax is very easy to use, the kit is compact, easy to store, and can be taken anywhere. It is an all-inclusive product engineered for protecting your vehicle\’s paint, glass, hard plastic surfaces and metal.
1. The 16oz ready to use bottle comes with an atomizing trigger sprayer. Just cut the hose to fit your bottle, push it into the trigger and screw it onto the bottle. Shake the product very well to break up the product on the bottom of the bottle.
2. Spray a generous amount of product onto the hard surface you will be cleaning, and using the microfiber towels in your kit, just wipe the product away and polish to a high shine.
3. Be sure to spray your wheels, interior, and other parts to be sure the entire vehicle gets cleaned and protected.
Your kit comes with a 16oz refill bottle. Yes, this product is concentrated at 12:1 ratio. This means 11-parts water and 1-part concentrated product. These means you’ll be cleaning your bike hundreds of time before needed to buy any more product.
1. Easy to mix in your 16oz trigger by filling the concentrated product to the fill line marked on the trigger sprayer bottle at the bottom. Then fill the rest of the bottle with tap or distilled water to the top and you’re ready to go.
Remember, this product is amazing on all hard surfaces including your car, bicycle, home kitchen appliances, as well as your bathroom mirrors and fixtures.
There are no reviews yet.